Service Dog Eligibility-
All applicants must agree and meet the eligibility requirements below:
- Have support and referral from a doctor for obtaining an assistance dog
- Have a disability that impacts your life, your independence and, ability to engage in activities of daily living. Our dogs are trained for individuals with mobility limitations, anxiety disorders, and type 1 diabetes.
- You must be able to describe how an assistance dog would help increase your independence and daily life.
- You must be able to provide for the dog’s physical and emotional well being, including financial responsibility.
- Have a positive attitude, open mind, and willing to learn.
- Have a stable home environment including support of household members
- You must be financially responsible